Homework assignment for a frigid weekend: Design poster art for the Buffalo Infringement Festival (July 23-August 2). The deadline is this Sunday, February 15.
- Designs should capture the grassroots, DIY atmosphere of Infringement.
- Should be designed for 11x17 (poster) and 3x5 (postcard) size in mind.
- Submissions should be high-resolution and in .jpg or .pdf format.
- A copy of the original source file (layered .psd or .ai file) is required.
- The winning design will decided by a panel of veteran organizers.
- $100 prize!
Send submissions to: email@example.com.
Should you come up blank on an idea for poster art, consider this: Proposals for participants in this year’s festival are due May 1. Get cracking.